PHOTOGRAPHY business // 1100
APRIL 1, 2017 4:00-7:30 pm
APRIL 2, 2017 9:30 am-12:30 pm
LAGUNA BEACH //
JULY 22, 2017 // 4:00- 7:30 pm
JULY 23, 2017 // 9:30 am-12:30 pm
This workshop is what I wished I had access to when I was starting my photography business! I’ve learned so much over the years + I love sharing now! In this workshop, you will be exposed to every aspect of running a photography business. I created this for those of you ready to make money with your creative passion! You can literally leave this workshop + start your own business. Priceless!
I want you to be successful, so I also make myself available for any questions over the following 3 months.
whatever camera you are using- film or digital. I use both + love teaching both.
laptop [the second day]
PHOTOGRAPHY basics // 150
MARCH 4 // 9:00-11:00 am // NORMAN
APRIL 8 // 3:30-5:30 pm // SEATTLE
MAY 7 // 9:00-11:00 am // OKC
JULY 30 // 4:00- 6:00 pm // LOS ANGELES
AUGUST 6 // 4:00-6:00 pm // LAGUNA BEACH
whatever camera you are using // film or digital. I use both + love teaching both.
Fill out the form below. If I still have space, I will send you an invoice that will need to be paid to secure your spot in the workshop. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
PHOTO BUSINESS WORKSHOP FAQS
What will I get when I enroll in the photography business workshop?
- face to face with me for 2 days
- a digital pdf + hardcopy of the material covered in the workshop
- fresh headshots by me
- access to me for questions for the following 3 months
What will I learn in the photography business workshop?
- the gear needed to launch a photography business [within all price ranges]
- refining your style + aesthetic
- choosing your business model
- planning a shoot + day of a shoot
- creative problem solving for a photography business
- outsourcing projects
- ways to manage an inconsistent income
– fun ways to make money during the slow seasons
– tricks for managing the stress of an inconsistent paycheck
- recommendations for branding your business + website developers + accounting programs + favorite business resources + coaches.
Do you have any suggestions on hotels?
- Yes, once you enroll, I send over suggestions on airports + hotels + car rentals + a badass guide to my favorite local places for each workshop location.
What if I have additional questions after the workshop?
- That’s great! I am committed to you being successful, so I make myself available for any questions for the following 3 months.
Can I split the registration fee into payments?
- Yes, you can can split your registration into 4 payments of $300.
Do I need to bring a camera?
- Yes. You might be looking to upgrade, which is great- I will give much advice on this! I will also have cameras + lenses for you to play with at the workshop, but bring a camera that you can play with during the workshop. I want you to be able to take something home + contact me once you’ve gotten to play with your images.
Do I need to bring my computer?
- Yes, bring your computer. We will play in some editing programs + it’s be a great time to practice + ask questions.
REFUND POLICY // There is no refund for workshop registration.
However, you may apply your registration fee toward a future workshop or a photo shoot with Greer Inez.